Okay, finally, after all the stress that I have gone through at work, I am now able to answer those tags given to me. Yey!
This award was given to me by Soapaholic. :) Thank you sis! Visit her blog for yummy beauty product reviews.
This award comes with some requirements:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
Ten Honest Things About Me:
1. I'm a Brandon Routh fanatic. Some say that he's gay, but I really don't care. For me, he's one of the sexiest men ever born.
2. I may spend thousands of pesos for cosmetics, but I'm a real cheapo when it comes to clothes and shoes. My shopping haven for those two items is St. Francis Square. Before it was Divisoria, but I find it harassing to go there due to my uber busy schedule and the price differences arent that much anyway.
3. I love Uncle Sam's maki from Tempura Japanese resto. I can eat several platters of it in a day.
4. I had my first kiss on the lips (smack) when I was 12 years old.
5. One of the daring things that I've done during my wild childhood days was when I sneaked out of our house just to see my boyfriend who studies in Don Bosco Mandaluyong.
6. There was a time when I juggled 2 boyfriends at the same time. Bad girl! =( But gone are those days. Teehee.
7. I never get tired of listening to Daughtry's "Over You" song. Reminds me of the pain that I have gone through and how I managed to pick up the pieces and go on with my life.
8. I'm addicted to online shopping. On those days when I can't go out to shop for clothes, I go to Ebay or Multiply to find bargains.
9. I drink L-cysteine and Vitamin C as maintenance for my skin.
10. I am inlove (daw). Dunno. No comment. Hahaha.
I think I may be the last person on Blogspot who have answered this, but if in case you havent done it yet, lemme know so that I can tag you. =)
Showing you pics of my most recent purchases from Aromaleigh Cosmetics. I went to a party last night and used AL's eyeshadow as my main e/s color. The pics are in my friend's camera, so I'll post them once I get hold of 'em.
Hey guys. Im so sorry for not being able to put anything into my blog for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I have been really busy with work and planning a party along with my MTC friends. The party is set on the 14th, and for that event I wanna do a gold-bronzey look since the theme of the party is white. I just thought that gold and bronze really goes well with white. Im going to the mall tomorrow so that I could shop on some eyeshadows and experiment with looks throughout the week so that when the big day comes I know what look to go for.
I just came in from Baguio last week for the Panagbenga 2009 festival. For pictures, you may check out my Multiply site.