Finally, I was able to get my grubby hands on some NYX round lipsticks. I immediately grabbed the chance to purchase when sis Sol of digitaltraincase announced via her blog that she has some NYX items for sale. I've heard so many good things about these babies, and being the "inggitera" that I am (LOL), I decided to give them a try as well.
Lip Swatches (with flash, please forgive my dry old lips)
What I like about it:
- Very creamy texture. I actually dropped Indian Pink and created a small mess on our floor,and when I scooped it up with my finger, I was welcomed with,well, a very creamy mess.But of course, upon application, I also felt the creamy texture that comes with every swipe.
- Pigmentation is very,very good. I am very delighted with the fact that with every swipe that I make,it makes the colors even more vibrant and lively.
- It glides smoothly across my lips,even without lip balm underneath.
- For Php 160, you cant go wrong with it.
- Wide selection of colors available thru their website.
- These babies are rare gems; Generally,they are not available locally. You cant find these in our malls. I was only lucky when I saw that announcement from Sol's blog.
- Lasting power is just so-so. But again, with the price that you pay for it, I guess that's okay.
I am very much anxious to try out other colors! But I guess it'll have to wait for now,since I have my baby's baptism coming up in a month's time, and finances will be a bit tight for me since I'm still on maternity leave.